Sunday, December 29, 2013

Anniversary³

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary, I can't believe how much the two of us have grown in three short years.

  • we have moved four times
  • we have changed jobs
  • we've worked hard to put each other through school
  • we've had disagreements
  • we've learned from each other
  • we've danced
  • we've raised a pug puppy
  • we've cried
  • we've laughed
  • we've watched countless hours of Netflix
  • we've biked
  • we've camped
  • we've become pro grocery shoppers
  • we've become a part of each other's families
  • we've celebrated holidays
  • we've grown older
  • most of all we've loved each other and grown together as our own little family
I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. We aren't a perfect couple (I don't think those exist) but we love each other and we are always willing to be better for each other. These have been both the best and hardest 3 years of my life and I can honestly say that Marty Abbott is the only person that I would want to experience this crazy journey called marriage with. I love you Marty. I am grateful for anniversaries and the opportunity to reflect each year on our triumphs as Mr. & Mrs. When this year began we said that year three was going to be the best year yet, and I am happy to report that it has been a wonderful year, and I am excited to make year four even better!


The other day I was digging through the archives of my computer, and I found some mockups of wedding invitations that I had made when we were trying to decide on a design, so I thought I would share them in honor of our anniversary:







We're celebrating by spending some time in Logan - the city where we met and fell in love. Hopefully I'll have more to post on that soon. 

You can read about our first anniversary HERE
& our second anniversary HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment