Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines 2012 ♥

Today is my third Valentines Day with my Marty. I love thinking back to the first Valentines we spent together, we celebrated two days early and that was the night Marty told me that he loves me for the first time. I had never really had a romantic valentines before that, so I told Marty that I didn't like all the cliche valentines stuff. So instead of flowers and candy and hearts, Marty got me something from nearly ever other holiday. I got an easter basket filled with a St. Patrick's day headband, a birthday balloon, and a few other odds and ends. To top it off he set up an easter egg hunt, and all the eggs were filled with nerds candy. I couldn't help but fall so hard for my goofy boyfriend.

I came home to these beautiful flowers last night after my night class ♥

Now here we are two years later and even more in love...
We spent the entire day together just hanging out and having fun. We ran errands, had lunch at our favorite sandwich shop, and now we're eating homemade pizza and watching Crazy Stupid Love. Today has been the perfect Valentines Day. 


Marty also got me chocolate and these dancing snack cutouts for our movie-themed living room (see the video below if you've never seen the dancing snacks in action). So we didn't have an entirely cliche Valentines day... 


We've grown up a lot since our first Valentines (maybe not that much), but i'll never forget our first. 

Happy Valentines Day! Celebrate the loves of your life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment