Monday, March 5, 2012

It's going to be Legend, wait for it...

So February kind of slipped away from me and I hardly got any blogging done...

So here's a little summary of what we've been up to lately:

1. Marty and I got hooked on a new show, this is where most of my free time went last month (you can probably guess from the title what it is).


{I will be making this as a result}

That's right thanks to netflix we are hopelessly addicted to How I met your mother. If you've never seen it you should definitely check it out, it's one of the few shows that actually makes us laugh out loud. We were busting up to the episode about couples dating couples the other night... Single friends, you think dating is hard? Try dating to the power of two... It's not as easy as you think to find a couple that really gets "US".  Although we have found some real gems of couples out there (you know who you are :) ). 

{Marshall is our fav}


2. I've had a ridiculous amount of home work the lass few weeks (including a 12 page paper).. Thank goodness spring break is next week!!!!

3. We had a dinner party and the a movie night with an adorable family in our ward, the Mickels (they have the three cutest little girls in the world). We watched the Iron Giant, I forgot how awesome and funny that movie was.

4. Marty helped Jill and Brian move into their new house last weekend (in Salem, UT) and today is their 1 year anniversary!

{Happy Anniversary! ♥}

5. Marty worked for his dad the last few weeks to stay busy and he's officially back to work today! 

6. I turn 22 on wednesday...  

7. I randomly drove down to Sandy to hang out with my little sister and it was one of the best nights I've has in a long time. Family really is everything. So glad I get to be with my family forever! 

8. Marty and I are now addicted to looking at houses. We probably won't move for a while but it's fun to plan ahead and give ourselves some motivation to keep working hard. We're kind of liking North Ogden as our future hood... who knows where we'll end up? 

9. We've been rediscovering music on my i tunes... It's funny how certain songs conjure such strong memories. I definitely miss my gangster phase.. ;) 

10. The weather has been so amazing this year that with the exception of last week; I've been driving with the sun roof down.. and I've already been wearing flip-flops... Ah! I can't wait for summer!

11. We've lived in our apartment for a year! and I just met our upstairs neighbors for the first time today... They're actually pretty cool. Will someone please tell me why apartment neighbors are so hard to get to know? I mean we share walls people! 

That's all I think of at the moment... Don't let the lack of blogging fool you, we had an awesome month! I promise to post more this month! 

Have a beautiful day! Enjoy the sun ☼


... DAIRY!  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment