{My mom and I}
{Sisters}
{New movie shelf}
I'm thinking about painting it white?
{Our sweet home theatre}
It's finally all coming together!
In other news: My dad sold the family van this week.. it was a sad day for the Boswell family. For anyone who knows my family, we've had the van or the "wan" as we affectionately referred to it as for 20 years. That beast took us on many a family vacation, and in the olden days we would sleep in the van instead of the camper we have now. My mom's favorite story about the van was back when we first got it, my brother and I were babies in the back seat and we were so far away from the front where my parents were sitting that my mom chucked animal crackers at us to keep us fed and entertained. I loved the annual rides in the van to see Christmas lights, and I'll never forget the other family adventures we had in that thing like getting stuck in the mud at Yellowstone. We'll miss you Van...





No comments:
Post a Comment