Early in March, Marty, Karen, and I had a slight case of cabin fever so we took a little day trip to the Abbott family property at Sunridge. We were curious what everything would look like all covered in snow and we wanted to do some research for future snowmobiling. Buddy and Jenny came along for the ride and they were so cute in the snow that I couldn't resist filming them.
Here's a little video I made from our hike ☞ HERE.
{our future ride}
{Easter Decor}
I just love decorating for different holidays! Good thing there is a holiday that is decor worthy almost every month. I got the idea for the pom-pom flowers HERE, they are super cute and easy! Marty even helped me made them.
{Marty's new truck}
Marty's been back at work for a little over a month now and he's loving it! He came back with a raise and a new truck- I'm so proud of my hard working man :) He promised to blog about his job at some point, so I'll let him fill in the details. This picture was taken March 6th (day before my bday) when we both had the day off and Marty wanted to show me what his work days are really like.
{Scratch and Sniff}
Our rat children are doing well, I caught them cuddling the other day.. so sweet. July will mark the one year anniversary of adopting our little girls.
{General conference kit}
For visiting teaching for March I made general conference kits and my partner and I dropped them off to our ladies. (popcorn, word search, jellybeans, notebook, kleenex, and bingo cards). I thought they turned out fun, I'm grateful for the callings I have in church.
Here's a close up of the note that went with it ☝
General conference weekend was filled with family, food, and friends. Saturday night Marty and I drove down to Sandy so Marty could go to priesthood session with my dad, grandpa, and uncle (yeah, he's pretty brave). Lucky for me I got to hang out with two of my best high school friends while Marty was at the session. We didn't take any pics (boo) but we talked, laughed, and went out for Jamba juice.
{Me, Nat, & Kee Summer '09}
Last night Marty and I along with his parents and Steph&Chris piled into the minivan and drove down to Salem, UT to see Brian & Jill's new house! We had a lovely dinner and their house is beautiful (too bad their so far away now though).
And now it's back to work and school.. 3 more weeks and it will be summer!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment