Marty's birthday is on Sunday, so the bikes are also an early birthday present :] See how excited he was?
Today after I got off work we decided to take them out for the official maiden voyage! We've been doing some research on bike trails in our area and we discovered that there is an entire network trails right in our back yard. For today's ride we went to the Ogden river trail. It was gorgeous! I never knew Ogden could be so picturesque.
See what I mean?
Loving our latest adventure
Our sweet new biking/running shoes ↑
We're excited for a summer filled with more great rides!
If anyone knows of any other great trails, we'd love to hear about them!






this looks so fun Wendy! what kind of bikes did you get?
ReplyDeleteHey Amber! We are having so much fun! The bikes are GMC Denali bikes, we got them on amazon for pretty cheap. We read all the customer reviews and they all said that these were great bikes for the price and they are perfect for beginners. -We would have to agree :)
Delete