Saturday, September 8, 2012

Meet Pongo the pug

Marty and I have wanted a dog for a long time.. like since before we were married we talked about getting a dog together. For the past few months we've been researching breeds and what kind of dog would fit best with our lifestyle. After a lot of thought and research we came to a conclusion that a pug would be the perfect addition to our home. We've been checking KSL forever looking for the perfect puppies that weren't too far a way and for a good price. Then this morning, Marty called me from work and told me that on his break he had found the perfect puppies in Draper. He called the breeder and told her to hold one for us. We drove down there this afternoon and fell in love.. Love at first sight... ♥



Pongo was sitting at the top of the stairs just waiting for us. I knew as soon as I picked him up that he was the puppy we've been searching for... 

Puppy facts: 
  • We named him Pongo because 101 Dalmatians was one of my absolute favorite movies when I was a kid. 
  • Pongo is a boy
  • He's 8 weeks old
  • He weighs 4.5 lbs. 
  • His favorite toys are ropes and shoelaces
  • He is a pure bread pug 

Right after we got him, we drove over to my parents house to surprise them. They claim to not be dog people, but they melted as soon as they saw Pongo's adorable wrinkly little face :) 




He sleeps in the funniest positions and he has such a chill demeanor.


{He's so cute I almost can't handle it!}

{This is how he slept on the way home :) }

So in love with our new baby boy :) I will be posting more pics and video soon.. 

2 comments:

  1. Pongo is so cute!!! We've always wanted a pug. Congratulations on the new addition to your little family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! We sure love him :) I hope you guys are enjoying the new edition to your family! She's super cute!

      Delete