Monday, September 24, 2012

Taste of the pug lyfe

I didn't choose the pug lyfe, the pug lyfe chose me.
Hey! I'm Pongo the pug puppy and I'm going to show you what life is like at my new crib! 

If you don't think you can handle my hood-rat lifestyle, you better stop here. 

My new parents take me outside a lot, which I love! And I'm already getting better at going potty outside! Mom and Dad are fo reals excited about this for some reason...

I pull thug faces when I feel like it. 

We go for lots of car rides and I'm starting to like the idea of sticking my head out the window and feel the breeze in my face (just like a grown up dog). 

My dad and mom take me for lots of walks and I'm starting to get the hang of this whole leash thing. I've discovered that I really don't like big bull-dogs to charge at me while I'm out walking and I make a really girly screaming sound when that happens (just keepin' it real). 

Sometimes I protest going on walks by wrapping the leash around mom's leg 3-4 times, but she still takes me anyways. 

Luckily she thinks I'm cute no matter what I do. 

How do I stay so fresh you ask?

My secret is lots and lots of sleep... zzzzzzzzzzz

I fall asleep in whatever position feels right at the time. 

Case and point. 

and I snore.. a lot. 

Sometimes I fall asleep while playing..

This is me 2 seconds later. 

My favorite is when my mom or dad holds me while I sleep. 

So there you have it homies.. the pug lyfe is the good lyfe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment