- The cooler weather
- Colorful leaves
- Inviting smells
- Pumpkin flavored everything
- Cozy sweaters
- Halloween
- Movie and cuddle weather
- Start of the holiday season
- Tons of traditions to be kept and made every year
- Boots
- Baking
- Hot chocolate
- Family gatherings
- General conference
- Candy Corn
- Apple pie
- Etc... Etc... Etc...
At the Abbott household we are very happy that today is the beginning of October! But before we get too ahead of ourselves we still have some September photos to share.
September bike ride & Sunflowers:
Marty and I took another beautiful bike ride in mid-September along the Ogden River and were pleasantly surprised with how many sunflowers there were!
Cozy time:
Cozy evening watching TV with our curious little Pongo.
North Ogden Divide drive/hike:
Last Thursday we took a GORGEOUS drive along the North Ogden Divide...
Pongo was a big fan
There are so many red and orange trees this year, I love it!
We stopped at the North Ogden divide trail for a nice little hike
Pongo traveled in style most of the hike- he's still scared of everything.. haha
Someday this dog will learn to like walks and hikes...
Love my little family :]
Who falls asleep on a hike?! Silly puppy..
The divide is so beautiful! We hope to live in North Ogden someday...
Halloween Decor:
Friday night I couldn't resist getting out our Halloween decor!
I hope everyone else is loving Fall as much as we are!






















I love fall too. I wish we had two weeks of good hot summer days and two weeks of good snowy days a year and the rest could be spring and fall and I would be happy. Beautiful pictures! Pongo looks like he's getting bigger and I love your Halloween decor. Your post is motivating me to get mine out too.
ReplyDelete