Monday, November 26, 2012

Black, Blue, and Bah humbug

Black Friday
After work on Friday, Marty and I decided to venture out and see if we could score any black Friday deals. Marty ended up scoring some sweet old school white dress shoes and a watch & I got a sparkly sweater and a matching necklace.


Blue Sweater
Pongo's been growing like crazy! He's almost 5 months and weighs about 11 lbs! Since he's a growing boy and winter is almost here he needed a new sweater. We got him a new blue striped sweater at Pet Smart on Black Friday. Our favorite part is the hood- he looks pretty gangster... haha



Bah Humbug 
Saturday night we were feeling spontaneous so we decided to go on a date to the Terrace Playhouse to see Scrooge. We really enjoyed the play and it was just what we needed to get into the holiday spirit, but my favorite part was when we discovered that a boy in our primary class was in the play! He was the boy at the end who's carrying the big Christmas turkey. He gave us a hug when he saw us after the play-I really enjoy getting to teach such awesome kids in primary. We ended the night with ice cream cones and smiles :)


We had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend! I'm so glad I got to spend some quality time with my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment