Thinking about: Spring weather, driving with the sunroof open, General Conference, riding my bike, group projects, todo lists, finals, looking for a big girl job, and constantly in awe of how much I love being a wife (and pug mother ;) ).
Addicted to: Instagram...(guys, it's a problem), Nutella, and Imagine Dragons.
Making me happy: THIS post about the benefits of getting married young :] Family photos from last month. Getting an A+ on an assignment from my toughest professor. And the fact that I finally fulfilled my quest to find a navy blue gingham shirt (Thanks to a bday gift from Missy & Target).
Watching: Grey's Anatomy & Revenge... Although I'm missing my guilty pleasure...
I'm just hanging in there till graduation and Paris... until then there will most likely be more blog silence.. and then you will probably get an annoying amount of posts from me... muhaha!
Have a wonderful Conference weekend everyone! The Church is true! ♥
**Inspired by Cats & Cardigans current's post.







No comments:
Post a Comment