Monday, April 29, 2013

Pomp & Circumstance

{I made it!}

{Video of graduation/college memories}

{University Graduation}

{Family}

{Business Graduation top & middle left}

{Abbotts- so awesome that Steph graduated with me!}

{Celebration!}

I graduated on Friday from WSU with my BS in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Marketing. This has been one crazy journey! I would like to thank Marty, my family (both the family I grew up with and the family I married into), my room mates, my friends, my professors, and everyone else who made completing this chapter of my life a possibility. I am so grateful to you all. 

My next adventure will begin on Saturday... I am studying international business abroad at the European Business School in Paris, France for the entire month of May! After that... As they say, the rest is still unwritten... I'll be looking for my dream job and moving on with the rest of my adult life. Graduation is more of a beginning rather than an end. I liked what one of the speakers said at the university wide graduation, "Your degree is a passport..." I'm ready and excited to get as many stamps in my life passport as possible. Look out world! Here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment