Sunday, June 9, 2013

J'adore Paris ♥


So I spent the entire month of May in Paris, France... 

I've been back for just over a week and it's finally hitting me that it really happened. I didn't believe it the entire 7 months ahead of time that I knew I was going, and I didn't fully believe it even as I was taking the metro to school every day and walking through the streets of Paris and catching glimpses of the Eiffel Tower here and there. I guess it's hitting me now because I find myself missing it and wondering if and when I'll return to the city of lights and love. I had an incredible expereince attending school at the European Business School and touring the city. I didn't blog while I was away, because I simply didn't have time and now that I'm home I'm having a hard time knowing how to put what I experienced into simplified blog posts. I'll do my best to break down my Paris study abroad experience into blogs so I can share some of my stories. I am so grateful to all of those who supported me in going on this adventure- I am especially grateful to Marty who supported me in every way. 

Here are some of the amazing things I was able to experience in Paris (in no particular order):

  • Eiffel Tower
  • Macaroons @ Laduree
  • Arc de Triomphe 
  • Riding the Metro
  • Notre Dame
  • Fell in love with the Gargoyles!  
  • Dinner cruise on the River Seine
  • Love lock bridge
  • Ice Cream @ Berthillion 
  • The Latin Quarter
  • Sacre Couer 
  • Grand Arche 
  • La Défense
  • Tour Eiffel 
  • Crepes with Nutella
  • St. Germain 
  • Palace of Versailles
  • The Catacombs
  • Luxembourg Gardens
  • The Louvre 
  • St. Paul
  • The French Quarter
  • Palace des Vosges
  • The Jewish Quarter
  • Musée Carnavalet
  • The Panthéon
  • Musée Rodin
  • Château de Vincennes
  • Conciergerie
  • Musée d'Orsay 
  • Garnier Opera House
  • Galleries Lafayette
  • Tuileries Garden
  • Champs-Élysées
  • Moulin Rouge 
  • Le Cimetière du Père-Lachaise
  • Musee De L Orangerie
  • Pont Des Arts
  • Saint Sulpice
  • Les Invalides
  • Musée de Cluny
  • Musée des Arts Décoratifs
  • Roland Garros
  • Centre Pompidou
  • FOOD! 
  • Classes at EBS (European Business School) 
  • Met some awesome people and made some new friends :) 
I can truly say that I fell in love with the city of Paris... J'adore Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment