Saturday, June 29, 2013

Paris Highlights: People

Beyond all the amazing buildings, food, history, art, etc.. I met some amazing people in Paris. I really enjoyed the experience of being out of my comfort zone and becoming friends with people I might otherwise never have met. I had a great group of people to attend classes with and see the sites with. I had incredible professors who helped me learn more in a month than I ever thought possible. I met people from all over the world by waiting in line, riding the metro every day, and talking to people over dinner. Here are some of the people that I was able to catch on film:


My Class 

Class + Professors

Madame Claude-front (French language, culture, and history professor) & Sarah-middle (councilor at EBS) 

Whitney- Paris roomie

Jeremy- WSU professor

Celeste- Jeremy's wife and awesome tour guide

Our friend from Argentina that we met on the train to Versailles. 

The Weber State crew

Les Parisiens:

I think she caught me, but I thought she was adorable. 

Directing traffic near Notre Dame

Hanging out by La Seine 

Little french doll in front of Notre Dame

Street performer in the Latin Quarter

Street performer on Pont Des Arts

Street Vendors in the Latin Quarter

Hanging out at the crepe cart by Les Invalides.

A man and his baguette- my fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment