Saturday, September 21, 2013

Summer, Saratoga, and SolarWinds...

After I returned home from Paris we went on camping trips, Bear Lake trips, road trips, and my post-grad job hunt began. Several interviews later I got a marketing job in July at an IT software company called SolarWinds. My company is based in Austin, TX but they opened an office in Lehi, UT. I couldn't commute every day from Ogden to Lehi so Marty and I packed up our lives and moved down to Saratoga Springs. We absolutely love it here in our new apartment and Pongo is loving it too. Marty started school through BYU-I online and he got a job at Home Depot in American Fork. We can't believe how much our lives have changed in the last few months but we couldn't be happier with our new life adventures! With being so busy and dealing with so many changes.. the blog has been a little neglected, so I will try to do a better job of posting updates here and there. But just know friends, that we are well and hope you are too :)

I've been posting updates on my Instagram... but here are some of the pics in case you missed them:

Family photo on the 4th of July

4th of July weekend at the family cabin @ Bear Lake

Pongo had his 1st B-day on July 8th! 

Moving from Ogden to Saratoga! 

First day at my new job- July 29th!

Preview of our new pretty apartment -the pics hanging on the wall are some that I bought in Paris :) 

One of our many beautiful nightly walks in Saratoga Springs

Labor Day Weekend @ Swiss Days in Midway

My first business trip! I flew down to Austin, TX to meet with the team at SolarWinds HQ (9/8-9/13)

Beautiful Austin Capital 

No comments:

Post a Comment