February
- Valentines Day: We celebrated with indoor camping and roasting marshmallows over our gas stove ( This is the only way I will camp in the winter :) )
- Birth of Owen & Davis: Our twin nephews were born on the 19th and they are so adorable! It was love at first sight.
{Valentines Day}
{Indoor camping}
{February 19th}
March
- My 24th bday! I turned 24 on March 7th. Marty and I celebrated by going out to dinner at our new favorite Thai place. My coworkers did a great job of making me glad I came to work on my bday- the Austin, TX marketing team sent me a banner with pictures of them holding up letters that spelled out "Happy Birthday Wendy":) It made my day!
{24th Birthday}
April
- Roomie reunion at the Cheese Cake Factory: It was so fun to catch up with my Freshman year roommates from USU and see how far we've all come! We've gone from crazy kids to wives, mothers, RMs, travelers, and professionals.
- Visiting my team in Austin, TX: I made my second visit to Austin and had a great week catching up with the fun people that I work with. It was nice to have face time with my long-distance coworkers. (I can't wait to go back in July!)
{Roomie Reunion}
{Austin Business Trip}
May
- Marty's 26th birthday! My sweet husband turned 26 and we celebrated by going out to dinner and visiting the Thanksgiving Point Gardens with the Abbotts.
- Graduation & Paris Anniversaries: I can't believe it's already been a year since I graduated with my Bachelors and my study abroad in Paris… Sometimes I wish I could go back, but I am so happy with the way life has turned out.
- Walks, hikes, and adventures: Since the weather has been so nice we've been taking full advantage and we spend every extra moment outside! We've been going on a lot of walks and hikes (Pongo is so happy) and the other day we had a spur of the moment picnic at Gilgal Garden in SLC.
{Marty's bday & Gardens}
{Graduation!}
Read More HERE
{Paris}
{Walks & Hikes}
{Gilgal Gardens}
Read More HERE
Life is good over here in Saratoga Springs! I'm still loving my job at SolarWinds & Marty is working hard and doing well in school at BYU-I online.











No comments:
Post a Comment