{December 27th: Lunch @ Texas Roadhouse}
{December 29th: Lunch @ Chilies}
{December 29th: Walk in the park}
{December 30th: Penguins of Madagascar movie}
New Years Eve is when we really decided to celebrate our anniversary. We made reservations to stay at the Anniversary Inn downtown SLC back in August. We explored Temple Square, ate lunch at Gandolfo's, dessert at Eva's Bakery (or Boulangerie since it was a French bakery), shopping at City Creek, and finally we checked into our room and ordered a pizza and toasted to 4 wonderful years with glasses of Martinelli's.
{Conference Center}
{Beautiful Salt Lake Temple}
{Gandolfo's- our fav is the Throgs Neck's Bridge}
{Eva's Bakery}
We went here in search of French macaroons but they were out so we had delicious eclairs instead. I was just happy to have found a decent French bakery in Utah!
{Eva's Bakery}
{Shopping at City Creek- I was obsessed with the giant Penguin ornament made out of candy!}
{Amazing pug bag I got on sale at H&M}
{Anniversary Inn!}
{Anniversary Inn}
{Jungle Safari Room}
We had such a blast celebrating our marriage and spending time together. Thank you Marty for the amazing four years we've had. I'm excited for the many more to come! Now it's back to reality until our next getaway…






















I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out:
ReplyDeletehttp://tastefultexanrecipes.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award-nomination.html