I turned 25 yesterday. For some reason that sounds so much older than all the other 20s I've experienced so far. I'm officially in my mid-twenties. Weird. However, like all other birthdays, the day comes, you get older, and you feel the same as you did the day before when you were
oh so much younger. Even though I'm feeling a little old this year, I had one of the best birthday celebrations I've ever had. I feel so incredibly loved by the people in my life. I am so blessed and so grateful. I think I can accept being 25 because I feel like I am in a good place in my life. I have an amazing husband, family, and friends. What more could I ask for? This is going to be a great year.
Here's how I celebrated my 25th birthday:
{Dinner at Rainbow Gardens}
{Relaxing stay at Alaskan Inn}
{Breakfast in bed}
This year was even more special because my niece/ 25 years younger twin was born on my birthday. I have been saying for months that she was going to be born on my birthday, and I was so happy to wake up to a text on my birthday saying that she was coming that day. Meet Elise Melody Cotton, she's the daughter of my husband's sister Stephanie and her husband Chris.
{Elise Melody Cotton}
Seriously, such an awesome birthday! The celebration continued today with both of our families. We hung out with Marty's family when we met Elise, and we kept the party going with dinner at my parent's house—including my two favorite pies (apple & key lime). Thank you all for all the birthday love! Bring it on twenty-five!
No comments:
Post a Comment