Sunday, April 26, 2015

Greetings from Austin

I just got back from a busy week visiting my team in Austin, TX. It wasn't all work and no play, however, here are some of the picture highlights of my time away from the office:


{My rental car}
It was my first time ever renting one, so this little hamster car has a special place in my heart. 

{Torchy's Tacos}
It is a requirement to eat here at least once every visit. 

{Midway food park}
One of the most adorable food truck parks I've ever been to.


{Cheesecake truck!}
Dark Chocolate Raspberry on the left & Banana Peanut butter on the right ( aka "the Elvis").


{Marketing networking event downtown}

{Dinner @ La Condesa}
The Dulce de Leche is to die for… 

{Greetings from Austin Postcard wall} 
I finally got a picture with this wall! It only took me 6 visits… 

{Roadhouse Relics- the postcard wall is painted on this building}

{Fire-grilled pizza & Mexican Coke}


{Amy's Ice cream}



{Flight home}

{Layover in Phoenix} 
I loved seeing the Grand Canyon on my way home! 

Thanks for another awesome visit Austin! I'll see you again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment