Monday, August 29, 2011

Pizza my heart ♥

Today marks 8 months of marriage for Marty and I! We are loving married life and we are getting into a pretty good groove in our life together.

That's right I put an 8 on my pizza :) 

I wanted to try my hand at homemade pizza, so I have another great recipe to share ↓

Favorite Pizza Crust
1 pkg dry yeast
1/4 cup warm water

2 1/2 to 3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
3/4 cup cold water


and I had to put a heart on the other... 

  1. Dissolve yeast in warm water and let stand for 10 mins. 
  2. While the yeast is dissolving, mix in a separate bowl, Flour, salt, olive oil, honey, and cold water. 
  3. Add yeast mixture with other ingredients. 
  4. Knead with either dough hooks or by hand for 5 mins ( I recommend by hand if you're feeling stressed ;) ) 
  5. Form a ball and place in an oiled bowl. 
  6. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 1 hour.
  7. Divide dough in half and shape each into a 12" round. 
  8. Prebake crusts fro 10 mins at 450° before adding toppings.
  9. Add toppings :] 
  10. Bake again for 10-12 mins.
* Makes 2, 12" pizzas.
* Reduce temp to 400° and cut down bake time if your oven cooks fast

Pizza love 

Super yummy and easy! Happy 8 months Marty! I love you babe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment