In case you haven't noticed, the fast approaching holiday season has kicked my baking into high gear. I'm still in search of the perfect roll recipe for Thanksgiving. I can't believe I only have a week left for my quest for the perfect dinner roll!
Lately Marty's been getting sick of the bread from the store and wanted some new sandwich bread so I made this bread last night and I think it turned out quite delicious. The other reason I was anxious to bake bread is that Marty and I used a gift card we had for Smith's the other night, and I finally got a set of bread pans! I was genuinely excited about it too..
Lately Marty's been getting sick of the bread from the store and wanted some new sandwich bread so I made this bread last night and I think it turned out quite delicious. The other reason I was anxious to bake bread is that Marty and I used a gift card we had for Smith's the other night, and I finally got a set of bread pans! I was genuinely excited about it too..
I found the recipe HERE.
It's funny what hidden talents marriage brings out in people... A year ago I would have laughed if someone told me I would become a baker. I'm surprised how much I really enjoy it, and I love when Marty enjoys one of my experiments. I can truly say I have found the joy of baking ;)
Also I would like to thank my young women's leaders from years past for teaching my how to be a cook/baker. I certainly did not get this skill/interest from my mom who is the queen of the microwave and drive up window ( however, my mom taught me many other valuable life lessons, thanks mom).
I love making homemade bread. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!
ReplyDelete-Mandie
http://everydaymealsfortheeverydayfamily.blogspot.com/