Sunday, December 30, 2012

2 is better than 1

Yesterday was our 2 year wedding anniversary! We celebrated by going out to dinner at the Red Iguana, and exploring City Creek and Temple Square.


Red Iguana was delicious as usual. We both got enchiladas and I was happy to finally fulfill my Piña colada craving. 

I love the lights downtown and I was glad we finally got to see them this year. 

I sure love my bestest friend :) I love him more every day... 

Traditional second anniversary gifts are made of cotton so we bought each other new cotton shirts. 
We sure had fun celebrating our 2 year anniversary! 

You can read about our wedding HERE & HERE
& Read about our first anniversary HERE

2 comments:

  1. I love so much that we accidentally picked the same day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin I love that too :) I hope you had an awesome wedding day!

      Delete