Well I am beyond excited :D I can finally get excited! I've been telling myself not to think about it too much because I wanted to do well in school and I didn't want to spend all my time sad that Marty was far away... but now I can be EXCITED!!!
We both did well in school, the wedding plans are under control... life is good ya'll :)
I watched this movie today called Christmas Wedding I felt like they made it for me and Marty. When the movie began they were 3 weeks away from their wedding... what the? I swear life is full of coincidences...
Well as a tribute to Christmas being 2 1/2 weeks away and our wedding 3 weeks away... here's a little christmas from a time when life was simple...
We both did well in school, the wedding plans are under control... life is good ya'll :)
I watched this movie today called Christmas Wedding I felt like they made it for me and Marty. When the movie began they were 3 weeks away from their wedding... what the? I swear life is full of coincidences...
Well as a tribute to Christmas being 2 1/2 weeks away and our wedding 3 weeks away... here's a little christmas from a time when life was simple...
![]() |
| Marty on the left and me on the right :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment