Wednesday, December 15, 2010

wedding madness

We are finally in our last Two weeks before the wedding...
I couldn't be more excited! I also couldn't be more overwhelmed... I've been planning and gathering things for months and now it's almost show time! AHHHHH! I hope I can get my growing TODO list done before then... 
It's a good feeling to have finals out of the way and to be home instead of isolated Logan. 
I'm going to miss Logan and Utah State... I really am. 
But I am so excited to finally get my life with Marty going :) We've been not-so-patiently-waiting for a while now...

Well Tonight I got the opportunity to attend one of my good old friend's wedding reception. Amelia Urses-Ence. She looked BEAUTIFUL of course, as did there reception center which was a lit green house. It felt like a tropical jungle inside. I was surprised by the contrast when I stepped out the door and Jack Frost bit my nose. I am so happy for her and her new husband Justin :) 
-but I have to say, I am also a little jealous... I would do anything to be done! and finally be married to the man of my dreams.. we're almost there... deep breath :) 



Also I have to congratulate Marty's good friend and groomsman Reagan Baker. He proposed to his cute girlfriend Jordan last night :) Hang on to her... she's a good one. 

And I have to now give credit to some magic playdough... stay with me, I'll explain. 

team marty & wendy

team brian & jill

team reagan & jordan


Last February there was a triple date that occurred.  Marty and I had been dating for a few months. Reagan and Jordan had been on a few dates. Brian (Marty's brother) and Jill (my room mate) were set up by Marty and I on a blind date. Marty and I were engaged in July. Brian and Jill in October. Reagan and Jordan last night. yep. 3 for 3. Pretty awesome night. :) The legend of the playdough is real folks. The couple that builds random playdough sculptures together, stays together. Believe it. 
Both of the other two couples will be married in March of this year. Hence- a whole lot of wedding madness around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment