Merry Christmas!!!
We have a tradition in my family that we get PJs on Christmas Eve from my parents and then we drive around and look at Christmas lights on everyone's houses. It was refreshing to remember that Christmas was actually happening this year. I've been so busy trying to get everything ready for the 29th that I almost forgot my favorite holiday! I'm feeling especially grateful this year. I just had the opportunity on Wednesday to go through the temple and receive my endowment. It was the most spiritual experience of my life. I encourage everyone to get their lives in order and attend the temple. The Temple truly is the house of the Lord. I can't wait to go back and learn more! This Christmas I have been thinking more about the true meaning of Christmas and the reason for the season. I am so grateful to my Savior Jesus Christ and all he has done for me and my family. I am also very grateful that I found a worthy young man who could take me to the temple. Wednesday was a dream come true for me :) I have never felt closer to Marty. I love that man... so much it's a little ridiculous.
We went to the Draper Temple. I attended the open house last year and it was amazing how different it felt to be inside after it was dedicated. The Spirit was so strong that it was penetrating. I hope I always live worthy to be able to attend the temple. I am so excited to go to the Logan Temple this Wednesday and be sealed to the love of my life forever. :)
My parents gave us a beautiful framed picture of the Logan Temple to hang in our future home. The Logan temple will always have special meaning because that's where both mine and Marty's parents were married and Logan is where Marty and I met. ♥
My uncle Jim loves to play santa every year :) he's so cute... It was fun to have him and my "gramma" Carol around for Christmas this year.
I gotta say, my siblings did an awesome job with presents this year. Thanks Missy for the adorable wallet! and thank you Bryce for the way cool watch! I love you both :)
Missy gave Bryce a basketball hoop... It's good to know that no matter how old our family gets we will always be young at heart and love our toys.
but the best part of today...
I surprised Marty at work :)
My sister and I drove to Bountiful to surprise Marty and save Christmas ;)
No one should have to be alone and working on Christmas... especially Marty...
Mission accomplished. Best Christmas EVER!
4 days till our wedding!!! oh I can't wait!
Merry Christmas! This really is the most wonderful time of the year.









No comments:
Post a Comment