This little bloggy is almost a year old and I am just getting to the 100th post! I've learned a lot about blogging, life, love, Marty, and myself since I first started. This blog has served well as a journal of our first year of marriage together and I'm grateful that I found the time to record as many of our adventures together as I did. Thank you to all the friends and family who have joined us on this journey. I am always happy to hear when people enjoy reading about our little life together (sorry if it's a little cheesy at times). Today's post is going to be a count of 100 things in our life right now (some will be random and others will match up with their corresponding number).
1. The song I have stuck in my head at the moment: Good feeling. & Marty's favorite song right now: Pumped up kicks.
2. The number of pets we have, good old Scratch & Sniff.
3 AM is Marty's favorite time to wake up and pour concrete (NOT!)
4. The number of kids in our primary class.
5 = minimum diaper changes a day at my job.
6. The number of months my brother has been out on a mission.
7. The number of seasons of Grey's anatomy I've made Marty watch.
8. The season of Grey's I'm currently hooked on..
9. I can't remember the last time Marty or I slept past 9 AM.
10. The number of months we've been married (almost)
11. The number of months I've been a blogger :)
12. The number of Abbotts ♥
13. The number of seconds it takes Marty to grow back his beard (okay not really, but it feels like it)
Who is this hairy man?
14. The number of water bottles that are always around the apartment.15. I've become a pro at 15 min meals.
16. The age my sister will turn on her next birthday (you've been warned boys and drivers).
17. One random thing about me is I don't like milk on my cereal.
18. One random thing about Marty is he sucks the air out of the bread bag "to keep the bread fresh".
19. The last movie we saw in a theater was Mr. Popper's Penguins.
20. Neither one of us feels like we're in our 20's, the day you get married will age you at least 10 years.
21. My current age.
22. The number of dogs we would have if we lived on a big farm.
23. Marty's current age.
24. The minimum number of rolls Marty will let me make (he's a roll fiend)
25. We have become collectors of 25 cent pieces (quarters) since we do our laundry at the Laundromat.
26. If I had my way we would go on about 26 walks a day.
27. the number of vacations we would love to take every year.
28. The number of ants I found in the apartment.
29. Our favorite day (December 29, 2010)
30. Marty's new hobby is flying model airplanes.
31. The number of books we've checked out of the Weber County library.
32. We love to go on drives, sometimes with no set destination.
33. number of times I have regretted making this list go to 100 ;]
34. What I love most about Marty is how easy going he is. He's soothing to be around.
35. the number of new things I've learned to cook/bake.
36. We've learned it's really hard to find couple's friends..
37. The number of nights we've stayed in and watched a movie instead of going out.
38. the number of times I have cried for no reason.. ha
39. I had never watched the bachelor until I married Marty.
40. The biggest lesson we've learned so far is that life rarely goes according to plan and be prepared to roll with the punches.
41. = number of times I have completely changed the look of this blog.
42. number of dishes we wash every week.
43. I have changed my hair more this year than in any other year of my life.
44. Mary's favorite cake is carrot cake
45. Cleaning out your childhood from your parent's house is a hard thing to do.
46. the number of lists I have for various future plans (bucket list to groceries)
47. Something I am grateful for this week is contact lenses. ( I had to go two days without, yuck!)
48. The number of journals I found from my childhood, what can I say? I love to write.
49. If Marty was in charge of cooking, we would eat mac and cheese for every meal.
50. the number of lbs. of potatoes Marty brought home the other day!
51. I discovered that home making is actually kinda fun!
52. the amount of parties we would have if we had more $$$ (one a week!)
53. This is the first year I have ever done visiting teaching.
54. the aprox. age we would like to retire and see the world.
55. The number of texts we send back and forth each week.
56. Our favorite date since we've been married was the dinosaur park date.
57. Marty comes up with creative business ideas and he will be a successful self-employed businessman someday.
58. I believe in soul mates, and I believe I married mine.
59. I used to dream of being a CEO, now I would love to be an event planner, author, and mom.
60. minuets extra of sleep = priceless.
61. the number of cheese cracker boxes Marty has gone through
62. The number of redbox movies we watched this summer.
63. Marty finally trusts my cooking skills.
64. the dollar amount of our last grocery bill.
65. The number of days we have to get our Christmas shopping done.
66. the number of miles apart we lived while we were dating.
67. We've never been more excited for holidays than we have this year.
68. The number of times we've said "I'm sorry" because we're still learning how to be a better couple.
69. The number of days till our first anniversary.
70. We used to dread winter, but now we welcome it because we have so much to look forward to.
71. The number of different shades of colors we can see from our porch.
72. The number of days till the end of the world! 2012! :P
73. the number of stars we saw while hot tubbing tonight.
74. Marty would be the happiest man alive if I tickled his back all day and all night.
75 x's 5= the combined number of facebook friends we have at the moment.
76. the amount of sunsets that took our breath away this summer.
77. The number of rejected movies on Netflix
78. the number of times a day we say "I love you" ;)
79. We are so excited for summers at the Abbott Cabin "Abbott Acres"
80 X's 2 = the number of days we were engaged (felt like FOREVER).
81. the number of home improvement ideas I pinned on pinterest .
82. the number of babies/kids in our ward (or it seems like it)
83. The average number of pictures I take of each of our adventures.
84. We will always remain strong in our faith.
85. The number of page views the post about our wedding got (still the most viewed post)
86. We have our own language when it's just the two of us.
87. This semester is the first I've ever taken off since kindergarten.
88. The number of minuets a day we used to talk on the phone.
89. We will never stop thinking about how amazing the universe is.
90. The amount of minuets Marty has played x-box since we've been married (we're too busy now).
91. We're excited to have a family of our own someday, but we're not in a hurry.
92. I knew I was going to marry Marty when he gave me a penguin on our first date.
93. = aprox. the amount of days before we felt like we were actually married.
94. the number of times Marty watched this talking dog video.
95. Our dream is to serve a mission for our church together when we retire.
96. tons = estimate of how much concrete Marty has poured as a cement truck driver.
97. We are best friends and we love coming home to each other.
98 x's 4= number of penguins in my collection.
99. The number of times a day we say silent prayers.
100. the number of times a day we feel so blessed for all we have.
* not all numbers listed are accurate but you get the idea :]
















No comments:
Post a Comment