Monday, October 31, 2011

This is Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! 
This is the first Halloween Marty and I have actually spent together, so we decided we would spend a quiet evening with just the two of us. We ordered a pizza and watched Hocus Pocus, a classic halloween movie that everyone should see at least once.

Hocus Pocus 

After the movie was over we carved pumpkins! I've been dying to do this all month. Luckily Marty passed a pumpkin patch on the way home from work and picked a couple pumpkins. (Mine is the skull on the left and Marty did the traditional jack o' lantern on the right)

I don't think we'll get any trick or treaters this year (more candy for us) but I did get to see the baby boy I nanny in his puppy costume :) He's such a doll! I'm excited to dress our kids up for halloween someday :] 

I hope everyone is having a magical halloween! I can't believe October is over..! Bring on the Turkey, Trees, and our ANNIVERSARY! woo! So much to look forward to this holiday season. 



No comments:

Post a Comment