Here's our awesome group ↑
Too bad Mrs. White & Prof. Plum couldn't make it..
Here's the dinning room all decorated for the party :)
I put labels on all the rooms in our apartment to match the rooms in CLUE. My favorite was the bathroom label : The Study.
We started off with homemade pizza for dinner
And eye ball punch to drink..
I just love the way the punch turned out! (This is when I was testing it out to see if the eyes would float.)
Next we had mini pumpkin pies
and these awesome cake ball pops Maddie brought for dessert!
After dinner we played a quick round of CLUE.
It was Professor Plum with the rope in the conservatory!
Poor Mr. Body...
( Marty drew this sweet outline with chalk in our entry way)
Somehow Mr. Body lost a hand as well..
Funny Story: When we came home from church today this hand scared the crap out of us! The hand is hung on fishing line and it swung out at us when we opened the door! We both jumped and then I screamed and then we were laughing so hard we couldn't breath because we set ourselves up! haha
After we played the game we watched the old school movie based on clue. The cover says "Not just a game, anymore". I loved how cheesy and dramatic the movie was.
And of course we had a little photo shoot...
Our handsome men
Lovely ladies
We're so glad to have our partners in crime back, the Hugies!
Such a great night... I felt a little like we were going to prom.. ha
But it's always fun to have an excuse to dress up and wear ridiculous makeup.
Thank you all for making the night such a success! I think we might have to make this an annual event!


















No comments:
Post a Comment