Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Painless Pumpkin Cookies

Nothing melts away a stressful day like a warm chocolate chip pumpkin cookie.. I am so glad that fall is here and it's officially comfort food season! Our apartment smells so good right now {Insert spicy pumpkin smell} see what I mean? ;) anyways.. here's a super simple and delicious pumpkin cookie recipe to help everyone get into the fall mood:


Pumpkin Cookies:

Ingredients: 
1 can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie)
1 spice cake mix (I used 2 since I could only find giant cans of pumpkin)
1 bag chocolate chips (add as many as you want) 


Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°
  2. Mix cake mix and pumpkin
  3. Fold in chocolate chips
  4. Lightly spray cookie sheet
  5. Use spoon to drop cookies onto cookie sheet
  6. Bake at 350° for 10-12 min
  7. Let stand for a few mins then transfer to cooling rack
  8. Place in air tight container after eating all you can! 
* Warning it makes about 3 dozen cookies

Pumpkin cookies so easy a stress case can make them! :D Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment