{Sunridge}
Marty and I had a great time 4-wheeling and exploring other parts of Sunridge.
↓This is the community picnic area ↑
Cute bridge photo-op
The scenery was so gorgeous and there wasn't a cloud in the sky!
This funky totem pole was in front of one of the cabins.
Ahhh talk about some R&R
Jenny got some hammock time with me,
And soaked up some rays at the same time.
Buddy was in doggie heaven!
The next area Marty and I explored was Moose Lake
Pretty little spot, I can't wait to take out a little boat and paddle around the lake.

We had mixed feelings about seeing hints of fall while we were exploring.
Marty was like a kid in a candy store :] We both had such a great time and we're already making plans to go back before the weather gets too chilly. We're excited for a new tradition of summers at Sunridge.
















No comments:
Post a Comment