Monday, September 12, 2011

Feelin' Crafty ✂

For some reason, with Fall in the air all I want to do is get my crafty on and decorate our house! I've been decorating and improving one project at a time (to avoid breaking the bank). This weekend I got another kitchen wall done! This wall has been driving me crazy! I have issues with big blank white walls..

Isn't it cute?!

Luckily Marty hung in there with my crafting madness. I dragged him to several stores in search of the perfect shelves and accessories. But now that he can see the whole picture, he loves it too :) I already had most of the stuff. I got the flowers and vase at the dollar store and the "A" and chalk board at Michaels. I modge-podged scrapbook paper on the "A" it was originally a plain white (boring). And the shelves were in a set from Target. 

I love how the kitchen feels a little more complete now :] 


I'm also excited for how fun and easy it will be to decorate for other holidays as well! 

Thanks for letting me cure my crafty-bug babe :) 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Wendy! It's definitely hard to know where to start with decorating but you've done a cute job. I love the idea of modpodging the letter A - I think I might steal that idea for an M in our kitchen. = )

    ReplyDelete