I got a nice surprise this weekend when Marty called me Friday on my way home from work and informed me that his work for the night was canceled! Even better he still got paid for the night. Marty and I have been working opposite schedules, 1 week down, 1 to go :( I work 8am-6pm and he's working 6pm-8am! So we miss each other by a few minutes every day! It's no fun at all.. But we made sure to take full advantage of our weekend this week and we had a blast! This weekend was made even better with the return of our partners in crime, the Hugies. They've been away in California all summer for Justin's job training, and they surprised us a few weeks ago with their news that they are expecting a
bundle of joy in March! We helped them move all of their stuff out of
storage this morning. Afterwards Marty and I ran around and took care of all the things we've been neglecting because we've been so busy! We took a break from our chores when Marty's mom called us and asked if we would come help her with all the doggies at her house. Marty's sister went out of town for the weekend so they brought their two dogs, Fez and Kelso, to the Abbott's for the weekend. With Buddy and Jenny already there, that brought the doggie total to 4! We definitely had our hands full...
When we attempted to take them all on a walk, Kelso took off running and then laid down and played dead so Marty had no choice but carry him back to the car. haha.
They look like they're in obedience school, Marty was tempting them all with a treat.
Even I ended up in a dog pile.
It was so great to finally spend some time with my best friend and our fury little friends, best way to spend a weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment