Monday, September 19, 2011

Overpass Dinner

Since high school, I've wanted to have a dinner date on an overpass above the freeway. Tonight Marty made my dream come true. We got spicy chicken sandwiches from Carl's JR and headed up to the overpass on 12th street for a sunset picnic. I'm so glad to have Marty back! He's finally done with the night project at work so we can have our date nights again.



We had fun watching the traffic, it's surprisingly entertaining.  & We counted 17 people honking at us, what can we say? We're a cute couple ;) 

We totally recommend this as a fun date, & it's very affordable. We want to come back when it's darker and have a candle light dinner on an overpass. Oooo lala!

We sat on a blanket with our backs against the side. 

Pretty sunset


So happy :) Thanks for putting up with my cheesy ideas Marty ♥

Ps: Fun fact, when I googled "overpass dinner", to see if anyone else had done it or had cute ideas, the only thing that came up was "passover dinner" ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment