Friday evening my little sister Missy came up on the frontrunner for a visit. We had a great time talking, crafting, and just being sisters.
Here's the Valentine's cards we made ↑ mine are the two on the right, her's are on the left. I especially liked her adorable elephant card.
Scratch and Sniff were also happy about a visit from "aunt" Melissa :]
SATURDAY:
Marty and I drove Missy home to Sandy and had lunch with my parents. Then we turned around and drove to northern Utah for a relaxing weekend away...
This was the pretty sunset on our drive up ↑
When we got there we went hot tubbing under the stars. The sky was so clear we felt like if we reached up we could take a handful of stars...
SUNDAY:
The next morning we woke up to a land of ice and snow. So, we bundled up and went exploring!
Frozen Marina
We conquered our fears and walked out on the ice. We couldn't believe how solid the ice was.
Burrrr! Wanna take a dip?
(Isn't Marty cute with his cinched up hood? ;) )
It was nice to leave the world behind for a few days, and catch up with my best friend.
MONDAY:
Happy Martin Luther King JR Day!!!
We drove home this morning in the snow and we're happy to be safe and warm at home.







Hey Wendy,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the award. I have to admit, I was really excited. However, I've been on bedrest for the last week and didn't have access to a computer. Sorry for the delay in responce. I love it! Thank you for thinking of me.
Aleca Taylor
All About Utah