Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Puppy Love

I have never had a dog of my own.
Because of Marty and his family I now have 2.

Jenny


&

Buddy


They've both taught me a lot of things in my year of knowing them. . .
Like. . . 

1. If you have an itch, scratch it!



2. Take a daily nap in the afternoon sun and you'll have a great day every day. 

3. Exercise is a reward, not a punishment. 

4. All food is good food.



5. Love is unconditional.

6. You can never give too many kisses to those you love. 

7. When there's a ball involved, it's a great game. 

8. Always take time to stop and smell the "roses".

9. Goodbyes are never easy, and hellos are a reason for celebration. 

10. Yellow snow is fun to make. . . 

11. Cuddling is the best way to keep warm.

12. With a cute furry face, you can have whatever you want. 

I have truly developed a case of puppy love. ♥
And I continue to learn more about life from my 4-legged friends everyday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment