Saturday: Feb 26th
Bridal shower for Jill ( my old room mate/ soon-to-be sister-in-law)
It was fun to meet her family, they are all warm and welcoming people.
On the way home from Jill's shower I met up with my mom and sister to go birthday shopping for me! Yay! I love birthdays :) I got a couple of cute summer outfits (which just makes me want summer even more... ) & the cutest bird necklace from forever 21, it only cost $1.50! Love that store!
Bachelor party for Brian (Marty's brother/ Jill's fiance')
-Marty asked me to make a Halo-themed dessert...
This is what I came up with, soldier sugar cookies.
I know they're not pro.. but I was pretty pleased with myself.
Because of the Bachelor party I went and spent the night with my family.
I didn't want to get in the way...
This was our first night apart since we got married... sad.
Sunday : Feb 27th
Marty came down from Layton to go with me and my family to a farewell for one our family friends Brian Larsen. He's going to the Helsinki, Finland mission! So cool!
His talk was awesome and he had a ton of supporters there.
The guy who spoke just before Brian gave a talk that sounded conference worthy!
He talked about how we first do things out of fear and then develops into duty and finally we get to the point when we do things out of love. Fear (fear of punishment or consequences), Duty ( he called these checklist items, things we must do) , Love (pretty self-explanatory). It was amazing, and it made me think a lot about the reasons I do things.
Today: Feb 28th
It's back to school for me and first day of work for Marty! He finished his training on Friday and now he gets to see what it's really like to be an admissions rep for Broadview University! He even get's his own cubicle... :)
Coming up:
This Saturday Brian & Jill will finally be married! Woop woop! I'm so excited for them! Marty and I are especially thrilled because we set them up ;)
Next Monday is my 21st Birthday :D
Next weekend we move into our apartment!!!!
& Marty's friend Reagan marries his sweetheart Jordan - I wish them the best.
The whole week after that is SPRING BREAK!
I just love having things to look forward to :)
March is going to be an awesome month!

No comments:
Post a Comment