Happy Easter!
I love hearing the testimonies of the prophets and I miss president Hinckley.
I am especially grateful to my lord and savior Jesus Christ.
I know that he gave his life that we may have a chance to live with our Father In Heaven again.I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I am grateful that the keys and power of the priesthood was restored to this earth through Joseph Smith. I know that we have a true prophet on the earth today and I sustain Thomas S. Monson as the president and leader of our church. I know he receives revelation from our Father in Heaven to lead and guide us.
Through the keys and powers of the priesthood and the sealing power of the temple, I know I can live with my family and husband forever. I bare testimony that these things are true in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Today I am grateful to have my family over to our place for Easter. I've never hosted an Easter dinner before. I had fun decorating and getting ready for my family to come visit.
My sweet banner
Easter egg chandelier
It was fun to visit with my family for a few hours today. I love laughing about all the dumb stuff we did as kids. Plus I love having an excuse to have a fancy meal.
My mom brought us our basket from the Easter bunny~ I'm glad I'm still not too old for that ;)
I hope everyone had a great Easter and remembered the true reason for this day.


No comments:
Post a Comment