Not only do you get to hear the words of our beloved Prophet,
but you get to relax.
At least, that's what we did.
Saturday morning we built a fort.
pretty sweet huh?
I felt like I was a little kid again. This is the kind of thing I would have done with my siblings on conference weekends in the past.
We basically spent the day in our fort.
The only time we left was to walk to the grocery store to pick up a few things.
I felt very healthy walking to the grocery store
(who does that?)
We felt very refreshed after having one day when we didn't think about all our grown-up responsibilities. Fort building is a proven therapy technique. ( We tested it ourselves ~ 100% success rate so far)
Sunday we focused on the words of general conference.
* It's amazing how technology has helped the Church of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints grow. We watched conference purely off the internet.
After conference we had dinner with the Abbott family. & visited our doggies. ( we miss them in our quiet apartment)
Overall we had another amazing weekend together.
I am so grateful for my love and best friend Marty :)
Now we just have to make it through another week of work and school till we can do it all over again...



I love conference weekend! Nothing beats going to church in your jammies. I need to build a fort some time, this looks so fun!
ReplyDelete