Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Smoothies, Slobber, & Summer

Thank heavens! Summer is finally showing her beautiful shiny golden face! I have hope that it will not be winter FOREVER in Utah. The last few days have been fantastic outside. Marty and I have been taking full advantage of our nature trail and soaking up every ounce of vitamin D we can get.

Today for an extra summery treat, we redeemed our coupon for Smoothie King.


I got Piña Colada Island : 
★★★★ for taste
★★ for texture (the cocoanut was a little gritty) 


Marty got Pineapple Surf: 
★★★ for taste
★★ for texture (also gritty) 


Smoothie King as a whole: ★★★

Valiant effort Smoothie King, but Jamba is just better... 
It was fun to try something new though! 
& there's nothing like the first smoothie of (almost) summer ☼


Yesterday we visited the Abbott family and of course our pooches. 
We took the dogs on a little drive on our way to pick up supplies for some more home improvement projects we have going on. (pictures coming soon)

Buddy loves adventures more than anyone I know.


There's nothing like time with our furry friends to put life in perspective. 
Enjoy life and let your tongue hang loose :P 
Summer's coming ya'll, that's reason to love life right there :) 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I miss that big old dog! Glad you guys are having fun. Can't wait to see what you are doing to your apartment :-)

    ReplyDelete