Saturday, April 16, 2011

Say hello to our little friends

Today was a big day for us.

We got our first vacuum as a married couple...

Thank you to all those who gave us Target gift cards.
This was what we got with the last of them. 
I'm really going to miss showing up at Target and getting free stuff...

Such a handsome little devil... 

Our apartment has never felt so fresh! Our little vacuum picked up a surprising amount of lint and dirt.. 

The other new friend we made today is the Weber county library system... 

We are now proud card holders. 

We picked up a handful of books to read. 
~ Sorry but we're totally the kind of people who judge a book by its cover... 

Look at my handsome husband getting smarter by the second ;) 
I'm excited for our book club. 
If anyone has good book suggestions feel free to comment! 

Ps. I updated "our story" if you need a little cheese in your life ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment