Friday, April 15, 2011

So I married a shredder..

Marty will be your host tonight... 
I wasn't feeling well so we decided to visit our nature walk instead of going out.
Plus, Marty has had a bad case of shredding fever and we finally got to cure it somewhat. 
I married a long boarder.. 
What else can I say?
enjoy :)

Shall we shred bro??
My lady's cute

Dang... My wife can shred

Wait... Yeah, that's me

I can go fast

She's got the shoes

Pretty sure all I can say is cool...

I would have to say... Epic..

After shredding I am up for whatever.....



Nice shred day......

2 comments:

  1. dear: wendy. your blog is great. sincerely, brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brooke, Thank you :) I highly enjoy writing it.
    I'm glad someone else gets a kick out of it.
    Your blog is pretty sweet too.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete