Saturday, April 2, 2011

Grizzly Game

Last night we attended the Utah Grizzly game. 
Even though we lost 3-1 to the Bakersfield Condors, we had a great time. 
We got to the Maverick Center early so we had fun exploring the arena. 



It was weird to see the same place where
 my high school graduation occurred,
 transformed into an ice rink.

No longer the "E" center. 

This place is HUGE! 

Zamboni :]

Face-off! 

This is right before an epic fight broke out. I love Hockey. 

Such a cute, goofy looking mascot, 
but it's impressive he can skate with that on.. 

Great night out with Marty and the Grizzlies :) 

PS: We went to this game with "the pass of all passes" it's a great deal that includes a whole summer's worth of activities. I'm not sure if it's still available, but check it out! 

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, your pictures are so cute! What are you up to these days? I just made a blog, so we should be blog friends haha! It's http://missrachel-marie.blogspot.com/

    Hope all is well girl!

    ReplyDelete