Yesterday we went on a beautiful and challenging hike. We hiked up to a 100' waterfall by Weber State. It felt good to go on our first hike of summer.
It's pretty crazy how much water there has been this year! The trail was covered in water as we got close to the top. It was hard to get a good picture, but the climb was definitely worth the view.
This is Ogden from above ↑
Today we went with the Hugies to the aerospace museum at Hill Air Force Base. We're the two tiny people next to the HUGE plane.
This is what an atomic bomb looks like ↑
Pretty creepy looking..
I was in love with this bubble helicopter!
It reminded me of M*A*S*H
"but I still love technology... always and forever..."
Pretty cool to see all 50 state flags next to the united states flag.
I wouldn't mind having one of these.. you know, for little weekend trips and such.
I still don't believe this thing ever flew.
Another great Abbott adventure :)
-and it was all FREEEE!
*We recommend this as a great date activity, it has something for everyone and you can't beat the price.


























No comments:
Post a Comment