Marty, thank you for all you do. Thank you for taking care of me when I am sick (especially this weekend). Thank you for running out to get me a smoothy when my throat is too sore to eat anything else. Thank you for always being willing to help me with every thing. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for believing that we can always make our relationship stronger and better. Thank you for teaching primary on Sunday because I couldn't make it. Thank you for going with me to family parties and blending right in. Thank you for watching dumb chick flick shows with me, especially the bachelorette. Thank you for taking the time to text me cute things while you're at work. Thank you for making sacrifices for me so I can finish my degree. Thank you for encouraging me to be my best. Thank you for listening to me vent. Thank you for camping in a tent in our living room with me all last weekend. Thank you for not thinking my blog is dumb. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for kissing me before you leave every morning- even though I'm a zombie. Thank you for being my very best friend. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for always taking my side. Thank you for going on walks with me almost every night. Thank you for taking me on drives to beautiful places I've never seen before. Thank you for sharing your point-of-view with me. Thank you for always making me feel lucky. Thank you for showing me what love is. Thank you for going along with my ideas. Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for always making the best out of every situation. Thank you for always being honest with me. Thank you for sharing stories of your past with me. Thank you for dancing with me. Thank you for calling me beautiful on my ugly days. Thank you for taking care of the cars because I have no clue about mechanics. Thank you for working hard to provide for our family. Thank you for your prayers and your priesthood. Thank you for doing yoga with me sometimes. Thank you for giving me so many things to be thankful that I don't want to stop writing. You are my hero, my friend, my love, and my companion forever. I know life is only going to get crazier, and I am thankful every day that I found you to fight the battle with. Thank you dear sweet Marty, I love you more than words.
Love,
your wife
Wendy Abbott ♥
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment