Friday, July 15, 2011

Meet baby Isaac

This little dude is the reason I've been so busy lately! I am with him from 8AM-6PM 4 days a week. But isn't he so cute? I really think I have the best job right now. I get to be his nanny for at least 6 months maybe longer. His mom Nichole had to go back to work from maternity leave and his dad was recently deployed to Kuwait for 6 months. They are an awesome family. Luckily everything worked out and we can be an answer to each other's prayers.  Little Isaac is 3 months old and he is teaching me as much as I am teaching him.


I'm teaching him all about penguins.. of course. 

We go on lots of walks. 

He is so sweet when he sleeps, which is a lot.. 

He's got me wrapped around his little finger.

I'm glad I'm getting some real experience with babies, we don't plan on kids for a few years but at least I'll feel like I kinda know what to expect :) I'm learning a lot more humility and patience for sure. 

Marty's been working 60 hour weeks with JBP! I miss him :( Hopefully training ends soon so I can have my hubby back! However, we are feeling so blessed, so I can't complain... The Abbotts are busy bees right now, so if the blog gets a little neglected, that's why :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment