A few months ago I rediscovered a podcast I had subscribed to on my itunes called Yogamazing. I had probably found it during one of my night owl discoveries of the past. I started doing the routines and I was amazed by how great I felt afterwards! Consequently, I became obsessed! Yoga may sounds weird to anyone who's never practiced it before. I always thought of it as something weird vegetarian-treehuggers liked to do (no offense if you are a weird veggie-treehugger :) I think they are actually pretty great people). However, yoga is something anyone can do! I even get Marty to participate with me sometimes, he loves the way it helps sore muscles after a long day of work. So since I'm such a great little yoga-woman now, I had to buy a mat to feel legit. The best part about yoga as a hobby/ work out routine is that it is very inexpensive. A decent mat is about $20- I got mine at Target, and if you just use a yoga podcast like I do then your workout videos and instruction are free!
I'm very much a beginner, so this is about the only "cool" thing I can do ↓
Say hello to my new best friend ↓
This is my mat, I got the "zen garden" design.
This is to show the brand. I went with this one because they are environmentally conscious and their mats are made of more natural materials (and lets be honest, I thought the mat was cute;).
I love how I can just roll up my mat and take it with me anywhere. Since I am currently working as a nanny, I do yoga to pass the time while the baby sleeps. Yoga is an excellent strength building workout as well, sometimes I get my trashed kicked by yoga!
Check it out, you wont regret it.
The host Chaz Rough is amazing, you get used to his corny jokes pretty quick too ;)
Now go Eat.Pray.Love. and Yoga!
~ And happy 7 months of wedded bliss to Marty and Me ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment