Marty's Brother Brian was finally married to his sweetheart Jill for time and all eternity...
It was such a blessing to be a witness at their sealing at the Mount Timpanogos Temple, Marty and I were reminded of the amazing blessings that come from temple marriage.
Here's a peek into their day:
Reception: At Olsen's Garden Center in Payson, UT
The centerpieces were my favorite... so cute!
Marty modeling the bouquet..
hehe couldn't resist..
More modeling.. Marty, so hot right now.
My bouquet!
We played scrabble to pass the time and I couldn't resist taking these pictures...
Cutest and yummiest cookies ever! and Aggie blue mint ice cream :)
Marty and I + Steph and Chris = dominated car decorating
Luckily we came back just in time to see the cutting of this beautiful cake.
The night ended with dancing...
It's because we love you guys...
Congratulations Brian and Jill!
I'm so excited to have another sister :)
Marty & I are so glad we introduced you two :)
Room mate ☞ Sister :D
Whodathought?












































No comments:
Post a Comment