Monday, March 7, 2011

Forever 21~

Happy Birthday to me ♫♫♫

I am finally an adult..?
I don't think there is really anything a 21 year old can't do...

-I think the only age-limiting activity I have left is joining AARP..

I can now:

  • Rent a car
  • go clubbing
  • purchase alcohol
  • gamble

    Wow... where do I begin? haha
    Too bad I have no interest in ANY of that!

    Instead...


    Marty took me to breakfast this morning at Village Inn.
    I ordered my favorite dessert in the whole world...

    Apple Pie... mmmmmmm

    Then I went to school for a while.... 

    At least I came home to some birthday card love:

    Grandparents and the Relief Society are loyal birthday card senders. 

    I got some fun summer clothes from mom :) 
    Too bad it snowed... 

    Marty's mom made us this way cute wedding album that matches our invitation. 

    & The Abbotts treated me to my favorite pizza for dinner :) 

    Marty had to work late...  but when he got home I got a card that ended with:

    Yay! I'm so excited for summer and having our own pool! 
    -and now I'll have a cute new suit! :) Thanks babe! 

    Thank you everyone for the birthday love :)
     I can tell this is going to be an awesome year. 










    No comments:

    Post a Comment