I was having an especially hard time. Even though I was on top of everything I was feeling overwhelmed and behind. The life of a college student if full of constant stress, right? Thursday, it was pouring rain and my professors were determined to burry me in homework. Lets just say I was in a sit in my closet and read a book kind of mood.
Lucky for me I have the best husband in the whole world...
When I opened the door of our apartment a note fell into my hand:
"Wendy, Easter Egg Hunt! Good Luck :)"
Instantly my mood was lifted.
I looked up and saw another note taped on the wall in front of me:
"Come fly away with me..."
and then I saw this:
If that goofy grin doesn't lift your sprits, there is something wrong with you.
I walked into our bedroom and found Marty curled up on the floor next to our bed :)
He spent the whole rest of the day with me :)
Best surprise ever!
Next we went in the living room, and I hunted while he supervised...
Each egg had a note in it :)
I just love him...
I got the best chips ever and bubbles to top it off :)
and this was on the counter...
Yep. I'm the luckiest. No battle boom!
Thank you for the best surprise ever babe :)!
No comments:
Post a Comment