See what I mean? ↓
Our stockings are hung with care...
Marty's mom gave us these personalized stockings last year for Christmas, & we used them to hold the cards we received at our wedding. The candy jar on the shelf is full of peppermint candies.
Yes, I have a thing for penguins.
Our kitchen is our penguin themed room this year. The penguin candy dishes and the cookie jar were fun wedding presents :) I am so happy that people know me so well.
I put out my one and only Christmas house and igloo on the bookshelf. The picture above is an early anniversary present from me to Marty (it's our wedding date).
And finally our traditional CHRISTmas decorations. I wanted one section dedicated to the true reason for the season. We bought our first nativity a couple weeks ago at Seagull Book. The arrangement on the top shelf is made from more tree trimmings ( I LOVE having a real tree).
I can't wait to host our first holiday party now that our halls are all decked out! Bust out your ugly Christmas sweaters and come on over!




No comments:
Post a Comment